System Analyst Engineer
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make
the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can
contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity,
equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to
fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming,
respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional
growth. Find your future with us.Boeing Defense, Space & Security
(BDS) seeks a System Analyst Engineer to join our dynamic 24x7
Operations team in Springfield, Virginia.This position supports the
Government and its customers by monitoring production systems and
ensuring customers are receiving the most accurate, relevant
products they need to accomplish their missions.Position
- Achieve and maintain certifications in accordance with the
contractors and customer s formal training programs.
- Monitor operational processing operations systems and data flow
for nominal status.
- Assess performance using evaluation criteria and technical
- Perform helpdesk functions; providing users with production
knowledge and expertise and assisting in translating their needs
into available products.
- Implement test methodologies for production systems and their
- Coordinate with analysts and engineers from other subject areas
- Recommend innovative methods to accomplish processing
missions.This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected
candidate will be required to work onsite at the listed
location.This position is for a rotating shift. Candidates must be
willing to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as required.This
position requires an active Top Secret/SCI U.S. Security Clearance.
(A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24
months is considered active.)Basic Qualification (Required
- Counter Intelligence Polygraph (CI Polygraph, CI-Poly, CI Poly)
- Ability to work a rotating shift.Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree or higher.
- Experience in scientifically processing various imagery types
from National, Civil, and Commercial imaging systems, using
techniques, algorithms, and scientific analysis of imagery data
- Experience working in intelligence analysis.
- Experience multi-tasking and working as part of a team.
- Current Counter-Intelligence Polygraph.
- Experience in Multi-INT with solid background in at least one
such as SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, HUMINT, or OSINT.Typical
Education/Experience:Education/experience typically acquired
through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically
2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent
combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master, 6
year's related work experience, etc.).Relocation:Relocation
assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position.
Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own
expense.Travel:Position may require travel up to 10% of the
time.Drug Free Workplace:Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post
offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for
marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when
criteria is met as outlined in our policies.Shift Work: This
position is for rotational shift. Equal Opportunity Employer:Boeing
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental
disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: BOEING, Burke , System Analyst Engineer, Professions , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!