Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description Are you looking to impact mission readiness? Leidos
has an exciting opportunity on a dynamic team for a Survey Designer
to support survey design, development, implementation, and
analysis, as well as running focus groups, and briefing results to
customer stakeholders. Surveys will focus on issues related to
customer workforce perceptions and morale on topics such as
communication, diversity and inclusion, promotion selection, and
management support. This involves using customer-provided survey
tools. Some surveys will be part of a continuing series that
provides an ability to see trends over time. The office provides
business analytics primarily using structured datasets, but values
surveys to fill in knowledge gaps that structured data does not
provide. The successful candidate should be someone who is creative
and independent, and is capable of managing many tasks at the same
time. The candidate needs to have excellent communications skills
and be capable of imparting insights orally and through written
analytic products. Primary Responsibilities
- Consult with customer stakeholders to frame survey design and
create responsive questions.
- Create and run surveys in customer-provided applications.
- Run focus groups to generate more in-depth data and analyze
that data in conjunction with survey data.
- Direct, manage, and mentor junior team members.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members, such as
methodologists and database developers, to compile survey results,
including through online dashboards. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a field relevant to survey design and
- At least 3-8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Active TS/SCI with a polygraph Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with MS Access, SQL Server or Oracle
databases and with Tableau or Power BI dashboard software.
- Experience with Intelligence Community workforce and with
issues unique to that environment. Pay Range: Pay Range $84,500.00
- $130,000.00 - $175,500.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level
is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Burke , Survey Designer, Other , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!