Mid-Level Mission Analysis Systems Engineer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) organization is
seeking a Mid-Level Mission Analysis Systems Engineer (Level 3) to
join-our team in Springfield, Virginia that operates, tests and
integrates new systems.--You will have the opportunity to work
directly with the customer and engage with diverse system end
users.You will work at a spacecraft ground station as part of a
Mission Operations team.Position Responsibilities:
- Apply analytical methods to structured big data from multiple
sources to discover objects, relationships, and behaviors.
- Leverage industry standard best practices for software data
visualization and analysis
- Perform big data triage by monitoring large volume of data
streams for anomalous changes.
- Understand the behaviors of multiple data modeling and
processing systems and their interactions.
- Identify expected, desired, and anomalous system activity and
impact to operations.
- Work with system developers to identify and prioritize system
discrepancies and enhancements.This position requires an active
U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires
U.S. Citizenship. An active U.S TS/SCI Security Clearance with CI
Polygraph is required pre-start. (A U.S. Security Clearance that
has been active in the past 24 months is considered active). This
position-is contingent on clearance verification and customer
concurrence.Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Ability to complete a certification program.-Specialized
training will be provided-(combination of self-study and on-the-job
training) in order to learn the necessary skills related to the
ground and spacecraft configuration management allowing them to
obtain the necessary certifications required for this
position.Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical
Engineering or Computer Science disciplines
- Experience working directly with Aerospace Vehicles
- Scripting experience with Python, Perl, and MATLAB
- Critical thinking skills, data analysis, and proactive problem
resolution skillsTypical Education/Experience:Education/experience
typically acquired through advanced technical education from an
accredited course of study in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5
or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination
of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master + 3 years'
related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the
preferred, although not required, accreditation
standard.Relocation:This position offers relocation based on
candidate eligibility. Note: Basic relocation plan is being offered
for internal candidates.- Employee Referral:Referral to this job is
eligible for bonus.Drug Free Workplace:Boeing-is a Drug Free
Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to
testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and
alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Keywords: BOEING, Burke , Mid-Level Mission Analysis Systems Engineer, Other , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!