Multimedia E-Learning Developer
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description Multimedia E-Learning DeveloperAre you ready for a
rewarding career challenge? Unleash your potential at Leidos, where
we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse
and talented people who are dedicated to our customer's success. We
empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate
sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the
right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our
Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.If this
sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!Are
you a talented multimedia developer looking for a fresh challenge?
Your search ends here! We're seeking a Multimedia E-Learning
Developer to create high-end multimedia products (interactive media
and websites, 2D and 3D animations, dynamic graphics) for our
clients. You'll use your expertise in programming and development
to build interactive media to bring our clients' ideas to life.As a
successful candidate, you'll be a master of multimedia authoring
tools and programming languages, with a keen eye for effective user
interface and engaging user experience design. You'll work closely
with our team of developers, designers, and subject matter experts
to create products that not only incorporate sound adult learning
principles but also engage learners and are globally
accessible.Your experience will help our clients bring creative
learning products to life and effectively deliver them to the
workforce across multiple domains in support of their critical
mission needs.Best of all, you'll have the chance to implement your
designs across various delivery platforms, including classrooms,
websites, mobile devices, and enterprise learning management
systems. If you're ready to take your development skills to the
next level, we want to hear from you! Apply today and take the
first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career with
Leidos.Your greatest work is ahead!The Mission The Leidos
Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital
Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies
like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our
customers' mission to defend against evolving threats around the
world. Our team's focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have
the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an
ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to
protect people and critical assets. From scanning for illicit
material at ports and borders to predicting future events and
instability up to five years in advance, our products help
customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click
here!Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin
your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your
resume with us today!Your Main Mission:
- Work as part of a team to deliver creative and engaging
interactive media in support of learning projects.
- Develop e-learning courses in conjunction with instructional
designers and instructors using learning and content management
- Develop SharePoint sites and websites in support of learning
programs and courses.
- Gather and analyze requirements for interactive media learning
projects and determine and implement user-centered solutions to
develop and deliver the projects.
- Partner cross-functionally with other team members, such as
designers, AV, IT, instructors, and production teams, to accomplish
tasks and complete projects.
- Work with customer to coordinate resources, prioritize
activities, and ensure quality and timely products.
- Utilize a training tool and weekly meetings to track,
communicate, and manage all tasks and projects to ensure all
assigned tasks are completed or before the established due
- Analyze project options and provide recommendations to address
physical and security constraints.
- Make equipment and software recommendations based on industry
best practices and in accordance with customer policies and
- Maintain credentials as necessary.
- Archive final projects per office-designated standards.
- Adhere to customer security policies and procedures regarding
the use of systems, equipment, facilities, and infrastructure.
- Execute diplomacy working with various levels of team members,
managers, and customer to identify requirements and develop action
plans. What Sets You Apart:
- Possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance.
- Degree in computer science, animation, online game development,
web design and development, or related field and 12 years of
experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience developing online applications such as interactive
media or games, preferably for a learning environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent framework development and
programming language experience.
- Experience building, testing, and debugging products in
- Experience developing web sites and interactive media using
- Experience generating cohesive, desirable UI/UX design based on
holistic consideration of the users.
- Experience developing mock-ups, user flows, storyboards, and
prototypes to effectively communicate designs.
- Experience using Adobe Create Cloud or comparable tools,
especially After Effects and/or Dreamweaver.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience utilizing project tracking mechanisms to
communicate, coordinate, prioritize, and complete projects on
- Willingness to learn new platforms, programming languages, and
software tools.You Might Also Have:
- Experience designing, planning, developing, and producing
solutions for instructional programs, videos, multimedia,
e-learning, and other multimedia materials independently and with
input from subject matter experts.
- Experience designing and integrating 3D or WebGL elements using
electronic authoring and development tools, software, and platforms
like Autodesk's Maya, Unity, or Adobe .
- Strong visual design, including use of typography, composition,
- Familiarity with copyright and ADA compliance regulations.At
Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff
with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive
professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career
is good business. We're excited to learn more about you, apply
today! Pay Range: Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only
and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Burke , Multimedia E-Learning Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!