Company: Amber Physical Therapy
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Restores patient's function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy. Inquire with us visa sponsorship if applicable.
* 401 K, paid time off, continuing education credits
* Meets the patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Obtained, or eligible to obtain, a degree (or equivalent) in Physical Therapy from an accredited Educational Institution.
License or certification:
* Physical Therapy Licensed or eligible for Physical Therapy License, in the state of Virginia.
Keywords: Amber Physical Therapy, Burke , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Burke, Virginia
here to apply!