Oncology RN - Short Hours, Burke MOB
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: June 22, 2022
To provide comprehensive nursing care to patients undergoing
treatment in Kaiser Permanente clinical oncology departments.
* Performs comprehensive patient assessment prior to appointments
with providers and appointments for chemotherapy to identify
essential information for that visit. Provides ongoing assessment
as appropriate during the course of the patients visit.
* At least two (2) years of current oncology experience including
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
License, Certification, Registration
* This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials
from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional
Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post
* Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of hire AND
Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of hire
* Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
* Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Provider Certification within 6
months of hire from Oncology Nursing Society
* Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months
* Basic Life Support
* RN, with chemotherapy administration experience.
* BLS and Chemo/bio certification or eligible
* BSN preferred.
Primary Location: Virginia,Burke,Burke Medical Center Scheduled
Weekly Hours: 8 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat,
Working Hours Start: 08:15 AM Working Hours End: 04:45 PM Job
Schedule: Short Hour Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: M38-UFCW-Local 400 Job Level:
Individual Contributor Department: Burke Medical Center - Oncology
- 1808 Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
See Additional Requirements >
Share This Job
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Burke , Oncology RN - Short Hours, Burke MOB, Healthcare , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!