Client Partner Mobile - Government Sales in Ashburn, VA
Posted on: November 19, 2022
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
The role of Client Partner is responsible for strategic
solution-based sales to an assigned Global, Domestic and
International, Government account base to meet/exceed all
business/sales targets. Strategic services solutions are
characterized by a complex combination of technical, business,
financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and
tactical direction of customers.
The Client Partner is responsible for building C-Level strategic
partnerships in an effort to execute their global strategic
solution plans with a team of solution specialists to ensure
account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of
this position is to further develop existing business and executive
level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with
IT organizations and other Business Groups to uncover new
opportunities, develop solutions and sell strategic Verizon
services (such as Wireless products, Core Networks, PS, Managed
Services, Security Services, IoT Solutions, partner solutions, and
various other above the network products/ services).
- - Growing VBG revenue in assigned base of public sector agencies
to meet and exceed sales and revenue quota.
- - Developing and managing relationships with all decision makers
and influencers within the agency, including executive
relationships. Establish "C" level contacts within
Accounts/Opportunities, plan and demonstrate a detailed
understanding of both the customers' sector and business
- - Understanding solution selling methodology, leveragingavailable
tools, and apply these regularly to gain a better understanding of
the customer's environment and manage the relationship.
- - Developing and managing internal relationships to help you
achieve targets. These internal relationships include but are not
limited to the Government Support Center, Contracts and Proposals,
Finance, Sales Operations, Business Finance Operations, Legal,
Marketing, and other sales teams.
- - Developing strategic sales plans based on industry trending and
customer analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles, and
continuous study of assigned account vertical, business and
- - Developing a version of the strategic plan to share with
customers to solicit their input and have them gain a sense of
joint ownership of the plan.
- - Using effective negotiation techniques and seek to apply them
in most situations. Being focused on achieving mutually beneficial,
"win-win" results and be alert to customer buying signals and
identifies opportunities to close.
- - Preparing and updating sales forecasts, account status reports,
and recommendations to enhance both account and revenue growth.
- - Leading contract negotiations on behalf of the customer.
Assisting with developing proposals and oral presentations - being
the customer subject matter expert for the sales team in all RFx
- - Creating and maintaining detailed and accurate SFDC Account and
Funnel Opportunity plans and reviewing/updating on a regular basis.
Having a clear strategy and set of objectives.
- - Understanding the customer ecosystem, what partners are working
within your accounts and how to leverage those partners for
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that
includes work from home and assigned office days set by your
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- - Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- - Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- - Wireless/Mobility sales experience.
- - Experience selling security services/products.
- - Knowledge of business finance and a high level of awareness of
customers business / industry sector.
- - Knowledge of how an investment adds value to the business, how
to produce a business case that delivers a compelling financial
argument to purchase a solution/service offering, and understanding
the principles and application of an ROI model.
- - Knowledge of customers' environment as it relates to their
specific sector/industry vertical.
- - Knowledge of key partner and competitor offerings which overlap
the VBG solution space.
- - Contacts and experience within the Intelligence and National
- - Valid Driver's License.
- - Willingness to travel up to approximately 50% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- - A degree
- - Ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as
operate independently while building a successful sales
- - Effective negotiation and closing skills.
- - Five or more years of successful strategic solutions sales
experience or related discipline preferably with emphasis on Public
Sector, Fortune 500, multinational and multimillion enterprise
including, prospecting, funnel management and account management
- - Strong interpersonal, analytical, written and oral
communication skills, able to interact with C-Level executives,
polished and professional.
- - Ability to manage, lead and influence others outside of their
department/functional area as such, managerial experience.
- - Ability to identify short and long term goals to achieve
overall team/company objectives.
- - Experience exceeding annual growth and revenue plans.
- - Leadership experience.
- - Technical and analytical skills.
- - Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and
- - TS Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you
to apply even if you do not meet every qualification listed
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Burke, VA -
22015 , PL: 553884261
Keywords: Verizon, Burke , Client Partner Mobile - Government Sales in Ashburn, VA, Government & Protective Services , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!