Company: HomeServices Property Management
Posted on: September 19, 2023
HomeServices Property Management has a career opportunity for a
Property Manager to build and maintain a well-balanced portfolio of
- Next-gen property management services for the forward-thinking
- Best in class property management operations team
- A diverse and people focused company culture
- A strong leadership team focused on employee development
- Ongoing training and educational opportunities
- Customer Experience team dedicated to supporting customers and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cultivates partnerships with local Long & Foster Sales offices
by marketing property management services to agents and
- Onboards new accounts, including providing recommendations to
owners in terms of marketability, improvements, and pricing.
- Markets rental properties through the Multiple Listing Service
and advises owners of progress of showings, feedback and
- Processes applicants for tenancy after obtaining screening with
- Conduct, coordinate and review property surveys/inspections for
lease compliance, maintenance oversight and recommendation for
- Prepares all management leases. Assures that certified funds
and security deposit have been collected. Monitors unpaid rents and
assures delinquency notices are sent. Recommends initiation of
legal actions in a timely manner as needed.
- Coordinates and negotiates lease renewals, including
recommended rent increases
- Communicates and advises owner in a timely manner of actions
and or funds needed to maintain property.
- Maintains property files in AppFolio and keeps operations team
and Customer Experience team updated on status of properties.
- Communicates with owners regarding vacancies, leasing activity,
applications, new tenants, lease renewals and property legal
matters such as HOA, condo or formal complaints in.
- Stays informed on maintenance, inspections, and other items
that involve the property.
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of training
and experience, with experience in a real estate and or management
related field (preferably in residential or commercial property
- Must be licensed to practice real estate in the jurisdictions
where properties are located.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to
work independently and maintain flexible schedule including
in-office and field hours
- Knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping fundamentals helpful
- Knowledge of property maintenance and improvements
- Knowledge of property rental values
- Effective problem-solving skills
- This job requires the ability to effectively work with team
members and contractors
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and load and unload
materials on to and off of vehicle
- Daily travel in personal vehicle required
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: HomeServices Property Management, Burke , Property Manager, Executive , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!