Company: Burke Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Burke Health & Rehabilitation Center - Burke Health &
Rehabilitation Center, a pre-eminent provider of transitional
post-acute, rehabilitative, and skilled nursing programs in Burke,
Virginia is actively seeking a highly motivated, passionate and
successful sales and marketing professional for their Director of
Admissions position. This candidate must have a proven track record
of sales experience.
The Admissions Director is responsible for the overall development,
coordination and implementation of all MFA admission management and
census development proceedings within the Healthcare Center. This
position is considered a "Key Position" within the center's
leadership team. The job is a busy one, and successful Admissions
Directors have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
Some of your duties as Admissions Director will include but are not
- Oversees the Admissions Department and Admissions
- Meets weekly and monthly admissions goals according to
- Ensures the development and maintenance of a monthly marketing
plan for the Healthcare Center
- Conducts effective sales calls with designated targeted
- Reviews patient medical records for accuracy, timeliness, and
- Ensures that a smooth transition is achieved, and that all
paperwork is complete upon admission
- Previous experience should demonstrate public speaking,
marketing, customer service attitude, innovative work ethic,
persuasive capabilities, and organizational skills.
- 2-4 years of proven and documented outside sales experience;
preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Active listening skills and excellent verbal and written
communication skills; must be a team-player.
- Basic computer skills and a high level of confidence with
interacting with a variety of people.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
care facilities. Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid preferred.
- Our center operates with one goal in mind: getting our patients
back home quicker, healthier, and stronger than ever after an
illness or surgery. We believe that giving the best care requires
more than just treating patients---it requires knowing them as
people. We sincerely believe that it's more than just caring for
people-it's caring about them.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits
package for full time associates, that includes affordable health
and dental insurance within 60-90 days of hire, paid time off,
extra pay for holidays, and 401k with company match.
Keywords: Burke Health & Rehabilitation Center, Burke , Admissions Director, Executive , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!