Company: SOC LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About SOC, A Day & Zimmermann Company -SOC is an integrated
provider of mission support solutions through our global security,
operations and maintenance, architecture and engineering, and
staffing services to the U.S. Government and commercial clients.
Ranked on the global Defense News Top 100 List of defense
companies, SOC is owned by Day & Zimmermann, a century-old,
family-owned company with a workforce of more than 41,000 around
the world. Day & Zimmermann is currently ranked as one of the
largest private companies in the U.S. by Forbes.
-https://www.soc-usa.com/about-us -CCSP, -Compliance Manager
-needed for a -full-time, staff -opportunity with -SOC, -Day &
Zimmermann -located in Martinsburg, VA/Chantilly,VA. -CCSP,
-Compliance Manager -is under the oversight of SOC Program
Management and regulatory guidance provided by the Transportation
Security Administration (TSA), the incumbent will provides
expertise, oversight and overall support for program compliance in
accordance with (IAW) the Certified Cargo Screening Program (CCSP)
and operations involving -Certified Cargo Screening Facilities
(CCSFs). -The incumbent will have knowledge and experience working
with CCSFs, Third Party Canine (3PK9 Teams, Third-Party Logistics
Providers (3PLs), Airline Cargo Handlers (on and off airport
premises) Freight Forwarders, Airport Ground Teams and Independent
Screening and Operations Services (as required) at customer
facilities. -Training and certifications include International Air
Transportation Association (IATA), Indirect Air Carrier (IAC)
operations, Indirect Air Carrier Management System (IACMS),
Security Threat Assessment (STA), Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT),
Government License for Controlled Commodities, and U.S. Customs'
Automated Export System (ACE). -In addition to compliance, the
incumbent will also support daily operations (as required) at the
Canine Training Center (CTC) that includes, but is not limited to,
canine care, training and handling, and facility operations
involving housing, maintenance, administration and required
certifications maintenance. - -The incumbent is expected to keep
all supervisors and the management team abreast of all issues
concerning compliance canines, communicate with all stakeholders
clearly and professionally, and represent SOC in a positive manner
at all times. Travel will be required. -The Work You'll Be
- Function as a compliance specialist supporting the Certified
Cargo Screening Program (CCSP) and operations involving Certified
Cargo Screening Facilities (CCSFs). -
- Provide audit reports and Standing Operating Procedures (SOP)
development and maintenance.
- Maintain relevance with the Transportation Security
Administration (TSA) compliance and regulations.
- Support the Canine Training Center (CTC) as required. -What You
Need to Bring to the Table:
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Five (5) years of freight handling and compliance experience.
Prior law enforcement and/or -military detection dog experience
- Must pass and maintain applicable contract testing
certifications, training and SECRET security clearance or ability
to obtain clearance; -Must obtain a Known Traveler Number (KTN)
within 6 weeks of employment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Must possess the ability to obtain a valid US Passport
- Great attitude and team player.
- Successful completion of background screening process. -The Big
Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Knowledge of CCSP and, CCSFs. -
- Thorough understanding of the Transportation Security
Administration's 3PK9 program; Freight Forwarding and Airport Cargo
Operations; and local, state and federal regulations pertaining to
explosive detection canines
- Training and certifications include IATA, IAC operations,
IACMS, STA, HAZMAT, Government License for Controlled Commodities,
and U.S. Customs' ACE.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently
and with a team
- The ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
with all stakeholders -Must be able to perform the following
physical and mental tasks:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to
transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect
objects, to operate machinery.
- Repetitive motion of any part of the body.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English
- Capacity to express thoughts orally. -What's In It For
You?Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base
salary, 401k, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, parental
leave and paid time off. -What Are You Waiting For? -Apply Now! -
-Recruiter: Melanie Richert -Diversity, Inclusion & Equal
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive
workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and
promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our
collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse
employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on
promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws
prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status,
veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed
to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full
compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation in the application
process, please email -email@example.com, and
please specify which position you are interested in, including job
title and location. -
Keywords: SOC LLC, Burke , Compliance Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!