Cyber Security Engineer
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Recro is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer -to join our team
in Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deploys Enterprise Cross Domain Solutions.
- Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new
functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for
generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational
- Provides Tier 3 maintenance support for deployed CDS
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to CDS
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of CDS
technologies within the enterprise and develops recommendations to
remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against unauthorized
modification, destruction or disclosure.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Must have 7 years of relevant work experience
- Must have or be willing to obtain IAT Level II certifications
within 6 months of hire
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph clearance
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Proficient in Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of GOTS and COTS CDS technologies on the NCDSMO
approved products list.
- Knowledge with cybersecurity architectural principles such as
defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security
- Ability to apply security principles to the systems and
enterprise system designs.
- Working knowledge of database and operating system
- Knowledge of defensive cyber operations.
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts.
- Experience with Information Assurance concepts and
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively Seek
out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best
solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
Benefits at Recro;
100% paid -medical, dental, and vision
401k - -6% matching and 401k profit sharing (total 401k
contributions -up to 25%)
PTO - -15 days -
Federal Holidays - -10 days
- Flexible Schedule -
- Paid Tuition -
Working at Recro;
A Great Culture - -We are building a culture at Recro where amazing
people (like you) can do their best work. If you are ready to grow
your career and recro (re-invent) the way our clients operate, you
have come to the right place.
A Great Place to Work - -Employees are treated like people, not
line items. We work smart when we can and hard when we must but we
always do it together, as a team. We are a team with tons of
passion and enthusiasm to blaze new trails and improve the state of
our clients, the broader community, and even the world.
A Great Place to Contribute - -We believe diverse perspectives
improve each challenge that we face. We trust and enable our
amazing people to accomplish amazing feats. At Recro, you will be
empowered to deliver your best work.
A Great Place to Grow - -We believe in our people and maximizing
your potential. At Recro, we continue to look into the future and
invest in each other through teamwork, collaboration, and
Keywords: Recro, Burke , Cyber Security Engineer, Engineering , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!