Company: Digital Management LLC
Posted on: April 30, 2021
About DMI DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the worlds first
end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services
necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent
business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy,
UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and
marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app
management. The companys unique, integrated approach to mobility
has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client
base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients
and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in
Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company
was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces and 2019 Top Workplaces in
the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc.
Magazines Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job
Creators in the US. Additional information is available at
www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for
Expert-level Cloud Engineers who can lead work to define
implementation approaches and plans to ensure optimum cloud
performance and reliability across the servers, networks, and
related utilities and hardware that comprise the cloud
infrastructure. They will conduct analysis and make reliable
engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma
reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure. They will
monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process
improvement Qualifications Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports applying a systematic, engineering approach to the
design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development,
operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission
- Leverages software-, platform- and infrastructure- as-a-service
to deliver GEOINT solutions.
- Ensures optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud
- Guides the work of Senior-, Mid- and Junior-level contractor
Cloud Engineers. Required Skills:
- Senior-level or higher experience in working government or
industry leading or supporting cloud-based systems engineering
efforts. One or more Cloud Certifications, but are not limited to
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA) Desired Skills:
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information
Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Citrix XenApp expertise or certification
- Experience in Scripting/automation via PowerShell, VBscript,
AutoIT or similar.
- SAN storage infrastructure experience (EMC in particular).
- Microsoft Clustering experience.
- Microsoft SQL experience (installation, configuration,
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience. Education:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management
Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related
equivalent additional experience.
Keywords: Digital Management LLC, Burke , Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Burke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!